Thursday, May 24, 2007

Critique of LOST Season 3 Finale


IT LIVED UP.

Those writers are amazing.

The "land of the LOST" club has been so much fun. Everyone screaming, laughing, or gasping at all the right moments. The commercials were great breaks for intriguing conversations. I don't think that any of our Lost club meetings ended before midnight. :) We just couldn't get enough of visiting.
I invite you back to the "land of the LOST" club in January 2008.

Thanks to each of you who came, sporadically or religiously. It was a blast!

8 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

Don't you hate it when they end for the summer. May is not fun for me when it comes to t.v. watching.

LiteratureLover said...

Yeah, it's rather depressing.

Anonymous said...

Guess it is time to shut down the old TV and get reaquainted with the outdoors huh!

LiteratureLover said...

That is true. Time for swimming and playing outside until dark.

Monk-in-Training said...

I certainly enjoyed it! :)

Matthew said...

I love the show, wrote about it myself.

www.matthewsblog.waynesborochurchofchrist.org

P.S. we plan on homeschooling too.

Bttrfly1976 said...

I think you should come back to blogland. :) That is my backwards way of saying I miss you!

heartsjoy said...

So, does this mean I can actually call you before 9pm on Wed again? ;)