Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life Ramblings

It's frustrating to me how I can let life zap me in the matter of a mili-second. I can feel so high and the next moment, not. Today is a "not" day. My Mother-in-Law is quite elderly and has had some major health problems lately. My husband and I have been passing each other coming and going to care for her. I miss him.

I'm such a roller coaster. I hate moods. Wish I could just push the happy button.

Last Friday night was a "high" for me because the new Harry Potter book came out. I read the whole thing in 24 hours. Loved it. (No spoilers here)

This morning I woke up around 5:30 a.m. with a wonderful dream about my Grandpa. He was making me laugh really hard; in fact, it woke me up. Then I felt that moment being sucked away as I remembered once again that he's gone. Tears poured and I couldn't make them stop. I haven't cried about that for months. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and started writing.

Writing brings relief for me. Wish I could write like J.K. Rowling.

4 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

I think any of us with any kind of passion for writing wish that!

I so understand the roller coaster. I hate it, too. On the other hand, if we were happy all the time the other people in the world who are like you and me would be really annoyed by us. :)

I'm sorry you are feeling down.
I'm sorry you are hurting.
I wish I could ease your pain but I know better.

I'm glad you're here!

LiteratureLover said...

Thank you. :)

heartsjoy said...

I loved chatting about Pawpaw and hearing some of your writings. He just brings back wonderful memories and it makes me excited to see him again one day. I'm sorry you and hubby haven't had much time together or relaxing. I am praying you both get some rest.
As far as the last comment, I don't know what you are thinking because you will be better than Rowling!:)

janiners said...

Girl, you have been in my thoughts and prayers and I can't tell you how much it hurts to see you and your family going through all that you are at the moment. You have become more dear to me over these past few months, probably just because I've been able to see a better glimpse of who you are and not just because of our shared "love" of the big HP. :-) You have reached out to Allen and I, as well as others, in the midst of it all - WOW!
I will continue praying for your mother-in-law and also that a time will come soon when you and Hubby can reconnect.
I love you, girl.