Monday, October 15, 2007

Chomping

The other day LM (Little Mister) and I were snuggling together. I was chewing a piece of gum, which I am told I do very poorly, and he was watching me. He started mimicking me with very large chomps and loud smacks.

Me: Are you making fun of me?
LM: No. (continuing to chomp and smack)
Me: I think you're making fun of me.
LM: I'm not. (chomp, smack)
Me: (Raised eyebrows)
LM: Little boys ALWAYS love to chomp with their Mommies.
(Insert very precious little smile here)

I couldn't help but laugh. Charming, isn't he?

9 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

Two posts in one week, I'm impressed! And yes, he's precious!

LiteratureLover said...

Thank you. (bowing) Thank you. :)

Bttrfly1976 said...

lol.....you're so modest!

Bttrfly1976 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Bttrfly1976 said...

You aren't frozen are you?

The Teaching Enthusiast said...

Hey girl! Wow! I was just reading through your blog... just wondering what you were up to. Sounds like you have been really living life these past few months. How are you? Sure do miss you....and would love to see you! Take care of your sweet self!! Love ya! JoLynn

soulreavers said...

Very cute. Completely off topic...how did your screenplay/script work out? And is the next one on the way?

LiteratureLover said...

It's been awhile since I've visited my own blog. Sorry about that.

Bttrfly - We survived the storm by going to my sister's house where it was warm and there was good food. :)Thanks for checking on me.

Chef - I am doing good. I would love to see you too, girl! :) Hope your family is doing good - Mom keeps me posted.

Soulreavers - Thank you for asking. I finished the screenplay in a month but I'm not loving it. But I accomplished it so that was good. Since then, I've started two books (one's a collaboration) and I've been sending out articles to magazines. There have been no bites as of yet. :)

Bttrfly1976 said...

I need you to return to the land of bloggers and let us in on your world....if you want. :) No pressure, of course!