Monday, July 31, 2006

And This Little Piggy Came Home!

I'm home again after a great visit with family last week. My poor sister survived her gall bladder surgery and was a great patient. Over the weekend, we had a fun time visiting with my parents and celebrating Mom's birthday. That woman is timeless! I hope I got those genes.

When I arrived home tired and happy, my amazing husband had the house sparkling and laundry finished. Talk about a Sweetie! I was glad to see him. :)

I'm reading a wonderful book right now that I'll have to do a review on when I'm finished. Sorry this isn't a meatier blog but I'm too tired to write much. Hope you are all having a great day in blogland!

4 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

What a great husband!

And yes, your mom is timeless. I'm sure you'll be exactly the same...

janiners said...

can't wait to hear about the book you're reading. I always like to hear book reviews! so glad you're back - I knew some people were missing on Sunday!

Bttrfly1976 said...

Glad you're home safe and glad she had you to pamper her!!

joyfuljourney said...

I agree about your mom! She is beautiful! She looks exactly the same as she did 10 years ago when I met her!

Welcome home!