Tuesday, February 06, 2007

land of the LOST

I promised a little while back that when the television show, LOST, came back on the air, that I would host a LOST club. Well, I am keeping that promise. So, for those of you that know me and love the show LOST, you are welcome to come to my house Wednesday night at 9:00 (or a little before, because I probably won't get up to open the door for you if it is started - just kidding, sort of). You may stay afterwards for discussion if you like. We are calling the club, Land of the LOST. My husband named it and I'm kind of wondering if it's a slam. Anyhow...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

(Yes, I'm addicted, tell me something I don't know.)

6 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

A part of me wishes I lived closer just so I could show up on your doorstep. The part about 'those of you who know me' made me feel rebellious! Ok really I'd want to come anyway, that just made me laugh. Have fun you little lostaholic!

LiteratureLover said...

I would list you among those who know me. :) Sorry that wording came out weird. I really intended that line for some anonymous reader that I didn't have a clue about. You are always welcome at my house, especially on LOST night.

heartsjoy said...

LOL, here with are with the words and writings again...you guys crack me up!! Anyway, my little lost sister, I am so glad you are getting a fun lost club night...wish I could join you too! BTW, I'm sure you would Not get up to answer the door until commercial. wink Maybe you would send the kids to get it though. :)

LiteratureLover said...

Perhaps. ;)

Bttrfly1976 said...

lol, awww. Now I wish even more I were closer. You kids have fun tonight!

LiteratureLover said...

You watched it? Oh Dad, that makes me so happy. :)