Thursday, March 01, 2007

Beginning of March

I can't believe that it's already March! Man, this year is flying by. Okay, I need to retract my goals for writing. I tried to get four articles out in one week and found that I was WAY over my head. I think I'll go back to my original goal and be happy.

For those of you holding me accountable, I will update you on my new year's resolutions. #1 - Had my physical and a scare about diabetes. But everything finally checked out well. I don't have diabetes. I will consider this my wake-up call. I have continued walking and eating more healthy. #2 - I have been writing (almost) every day. #3 - Sent articles off but need to continue this process. #4 - Ironically, my fun time with the kids has centered around my excercise each day. We've been walking/rollerblading/biking together and it's been a blast! #5 - As far as losing weight, it is coming off slowly, too slowly for my taste. But, I figure I didn't get overweight overnight, so I'm not going to lose it overnight either. Bummer. :)

I must say that again, my LOST show let me down. Whaaa! I look forward to this show every week and up until the last few weeks, I have been happy with it. But, if something doesn't turn around quick, I am going to have tomatoes ready to throw at the television for the next "land of the LOST" party. Grrr.

3 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

Revamping your goals to make them achievable is far better than feeling like you failed and giving up completely. I think you're doing a great job! And don't you dare throw tomatos at your t.v. It isn't the poor televisions fault that Lost is no good. I tried to tell you to go with Greys!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

GFY on the exercise! And how special that your fun time with the kids includes the exercise.

I think revamping the goals is wise and keeps things actually moving forward, so congratulations on the things you've accomplished.

LiteratureLover said...

bttrfly - Laughing. Greys, huh? I'm not sure I'm ready for another show since I feel so betrayed by this one. ;)

clemntine - thanks. :)