Thursday, April 05, 2007

Page 100

I am on page one hundred in my first attempt at a screenplay. For those who don't know, usually a screenplay is around 120 pages. Every page equates one minute of screentime, so 120 pages=120 minutes. I'm almost to my finish line. I feel like I have been eating, drinking and breathing this story. I'm a little obsessive about my stories sometimes.

Being that this is only the "random" draft, since I'm attempting to write straight through without stopping, I still have a long way to go until I am completely finished. I look forward to my revision stage. I love being able to rework it.

Just wanted to keep you posted (since it also holds me accountable).

4 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

I'm proud of you!!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Will we be allowed a sneak peak?

:~D.

soulreavers said...

woohoo!!! Can't wait till I see the finished product that takes Broadway by storm :)

LiteratureLover said...

You guys are so fun. Thanks for all the encouragment.