Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Walking

My oldest daughter and I have been walking these last few weeks. It's been a good early-morning connection. We've had so much fun and I can tell she loves having me all to herself. I'm a captive audience. It's been good for me as well because I'm usually too tired at night to talk for long. So, on our strolls, I can catch up on her private world. One morning we even found a $10 bill. Talk about benefits of walking! ;)

Sorry, I'm not having much time to post lately. Hopefully I can catch up sometime soon.

2 comments:

janiners said...

as you know from my "I am from" writing, walks with my mom are one of the very precious memories I have of growing up. I'm so glad you and your oldest are getting to have this time together. Enjoy every minute of it!

Jessica said...

Maybe I should try this with my daughter. :) My daughter is an early bird so I bed we could do it.