Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why Am I Thinking About School? It's Summer!

I tell you, I have been consumed with thinking about what I'm doing in school next year. Joyful Journey, you really got my thinker going! :) This is that time of year that I'm always re-evaluating what I've taught or not taught. I was having a moment of panic today and just poured my heart out to God. I decided to walk away from all my choices for a little while and calm down.

During the "calming down" time, I revisited my bookcases. I have so many good treasures there. I found one that I hadn't read. What's this? I sat down and began reading. A wave of relief rushed over me. I found exactly what I was looking for! (Unlike U2) Whew, Hubby will be glad that I'm not going to have spend more money. ;)

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

So glad I could get your thinker going! My thinker gets challenged and delighted quite often reading your blogs! Glad you found the book you hadn't read. Hope it gives you all the inspiration you've been needing!

LiteratureLover said...

It has, thanks!