Monday, May 01, 2006

Woman Reading

The image “http://www.lib.duke.edu/databases/images/girlread.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have this exact picture hanging in my home. It was going to be thrown away by someone else when I salvaged it. One look at it and I was drawn in. I have enjoyed many moments of reading a book only to look up at the pretty woman in the picture doing the same thing. She stands for everything I want to be. She's a reader. She is elegant and beautiful. She's engrossed in the story. Needless to say when I found one that I could post online, I HAD to show it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

They're not showing up in your post on my end of things-- but I can see a little thumbnail of it in your profile. I love it! Who is it by-- do you know?

SuperMom said...

I can't see them either :-(

Tammy M. said...

What a beautiful picture. I love the warm colors.

heartsjoy said...

LOVE this pic!! She is so beautiful...Reminds me of you.;)