Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Vacation

Tomorrow our family is leaving for vacation. So you probably won't be hearing from me for a week. I am so excited to get out of town and have some fun! We are flying to visit some friends. They are graciously hosting us and have planned lots of exciting and educational things for us to do. I think my kids are as excited about flying as they are about our trip. They don't remember flying before because they were so small. They've asked some pretty interesting questions about it.

"Mom, will we be able to open the windows on the plane?"

"Will there be outlets by our seats?"

"What kind of snacks do they give us?"

"If you go to the bathroom when you're in the air, where does it go?"

"What if the pilot puts the seatbelt sign on while you're going to the bathroom? Do they have seatbelts in the bathroom?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cuties! They are so easily entertained. My husband says they get that from me. :} Hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

awww--Sweet kids! :)

Have a great time!!

janiners said...

have a wonderful time, girlie! take in the view of the Grand Canyon for me. your kids are so cute - how fun it is going to be for them to fly!

Enjoy! We will miss you!

heartsjoy said...

I am so glad you all get to fly together...what fun! I am so glad you are getting vacation! You all deserve it! I know the kids were so excited! Selfishly I will look forward to when you get back. :)

LauraAnne said...

vacations!!! YAY!! I hope you have fun. Alas that quote is not mine that you liked. It is from Life is Good apparell. Although I think that author is unknown. "Not all who wander are lost." Love it Love it!! I do like to write quotes. Maybe someday I will come up with one that great!! Miss ya! Hope all is good.
LauraAnne

heartsjoy said...

WElcome Back!!! Now, write a new blog already! :) hee hee.

joyfuljourney said...

I agree with sis! We miss hearing from you. So, upload the pics and start writing.