Thursday, August 31, 2006

Birthday Boy




Six years ago today my youngest child was born. He was the third in our trilogy of children. He has been such a precious little joy. I had known how fun it was to have girls but he showed me how fun it could be to have a boy. I can't imagine life without him now. He is the little joker that keeps us all laughing. And he's Daddy's biggest wrestling fan. I love the little guy! He's my baby and I suppose he will always be that to me. He is growing up too fast. I love who he has become. I look forward to watching him grow into manhood but I'm glad that's still a long way off.

Happy Birthday Little Mister! I love you.

4 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

What a stud, I can barely build one of this little tiny lego cars that came in happy meals there for a while. What a little smartie. He is adorable! Happy Birthday, Little Man!

heartsjoy said...

Ohh, cutie little man!! He is such a joy and treasure! He is full of life, humor, giving and such sweet cuddles!! Happy Birthday cutie!!

soulreavers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LiteratureLover said...

Hey guys, I took a few comments off this post, not because they were bad, but because they mentioned names. Thanks!