Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hubby's B-Day!

Today is my sweet Hubby's birthday. He is quite a character! He can be the calm in the midst of a storm (as in when I'm storming around the house trying to get ready for company), the comedian (when he gets on a roll, there's no shutting him down), the quiet listener (especially late at night when I'm on a rampage), the honest counselor (I love and hate this one), the storyteller (He can make me cry or make me laugh until I cry), the romantic (He proposed to me on his birthday. It was a big con because he had me thinking that his friends and I were throwing him a surprise party but the surprise was on me!), and most of all a follower of God (He reaches out to people that others wouldn't mess with). I love him! Happy Birthday, Honey!

2 comments:

heartsjoy said...

What a sweet tribute. Yes, Happy Birthday Stevie! Hope you have a wonderful day and year!!

heather said...

awwww, happy birthday stevie!