Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Already?!

I don't know what it is with me this week but I feel two days behind. Maybe it's because I haven't accomplished what I wanted to, so I'm not wanting the week to end yet!

On Valentine's Day we decided to have dinner with Hubby's Mom who lives alone. Her husband with Alzheimers lives in a home nearby and we were going to take him some candy. We stopped at Albertsons to pick up some fried chicken (didn't want to wait at any of the restaurants). Hubby ran in to get the chicken while my kids and I waited in the van. Little Mister played commentary to everyone coming out of the store. "This lady bought a card." "This man bought pop." "This man is carrying a vase of flowers." Cheering and clapping errupted for every man coming out of the store with something romantic like chocolates or flowers. I'm sure that the people could hear us because we were parked right by the door and my kids were REALLY loud. I couldn't help laughing and almost cheering myself. I guess it's our new Valentine's Day family game. I wonder if we could market it?

I watched LOST last night and am pleasantly surprised that it continues to get more suspenseful and curious. I am intrigued. If you didn't see it last night and you are a fan, stop reading because I might spoil something for you. Did anyone notice that the officer working with Sayid had a picture of his young daughter - a young Kate? Remember her dad is an officer because she goes to see him at his office before she runs off? Anyway, I think it's cool how every flashback seems to have another link to a castaway on the island in the present. Creative writing! I give them my two thumbs up.

2 comments:

heartsjoy said...

Cutie kids!! As far as lost, I'm glad you got to enjoy your show and liked the plot line.

heather said...

what, you mean daniel hasn't commented yet?