Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Outcome (Part 2)

I have to tell you the outcome of the "word picture" to my son. Tonight I let him play for a little bit on the computer. I was helping him when Little Miss came into the room. She walked over to see what he was playing. Then she gently bent down to kiss his cheek. He didn't turn his face away, run, or yell at her. He simply let her give him a kiss. She gave me stunned look and walked happily out the door. Little Mister had a smile on his face and shot me a quick glance. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "That was really sweet!" Later, I found them together at the computer. Little Miss was helping him win a game that he can never conquer. Sigh. If only every moment could be as sweet.

Tomorrow, that boy is getting some kisses!

2 comments:

heartsjoy said...

Sis, I read this one first only to realize I must be missing a part of the picture. That was an amazing idea! I think that would drive the point home more than anything. I am So glad he caught on quick!! Great word picture! Sounds like it was ending very beautiful!

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Victorious! His wife will thank-you for this someday!!