Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sketching Crazy

Since I bought that sketch pad the other day, I have been a sketching maniac! My little mister told me today, "Mom, you are drawing EVERYTHING!" He's right. Anything standing still is fair game!

Today I even attempted to sketch my sister. When my kids saw it, two out of three guessed it was her. That's improvement. So far I've drawn: a window, a jar, a vase, a half-eaten cupcake, a Build-a-Bear, a Ken-like doll, Little Mister's shoe (It's his fault, he left it out), a candle, Little Miss (while she was watching a movie), Little Lady (from a picture - she and little mister won't sit still enough yet), flowers off of my kitchen wallpaper, pepper shaker (until the waitress moved it) and numerous other sketches that I've tried to duplicate from books. I'm having SO much fun!!

3 comments:

ste-pha-nie said...

*ridiculous grin on my face* Weeeee! When can we seeeeee?!!! Wanna seee!
You are inspiring me too!

LiteratureLover said...

Laughing. I would be happy to show you as soon as I figure out how to post a picture! That may take awhile since I seem to be digitally challenged. :)

janiners said...

you gals are too cute! it's beautiful to see the encouragement and inspiration between you for each other. WOW! i'm so glad God made us for relationships. keep the art and sketches coming, girls!