Friday, January 13, 2006

Being Honest

I'll admit it, I'm tired. Little Lady is my most demanding patient yet. Then tonight as we finished watching a movie my little Mister was shivering and saying how cold he was. Oh please, you've got to be kidding. Nope! I took his temperature and sure enough it was high. Sigh. Didn't the doctor say they had the same virus, it just affected different people different ways? Apparently, that wasn't the case. At least I hope that wasn't the case because if it was, that means that everyone can re-catch this virus in four days. :-} AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

But just when I want to really feel sorry for myself, I read on a friend's blog that her son is having heart surgery today. The doctors say it's routine. When is surgery on your child ever routine? Man, all I'm dealing with here is a little virus. I can survive. So I said a prayer for my friend's son then got back to my nursing.

2 comments:

heartsjoy said...

Ohhh Noo. My poor sister. I wish I could be there to help. I will be praying that you can still get rest and that they will all get better quick and hopefully NOT re-catch it! love you!

LiteratureLover said...

Uh-Oh, the last comment was supposed to be from me not Annoyed Princess.