Friday, January 27, 2006

Last Night

Last night went SO good with Little Lady. She was teary throughout the evening saying that she didn't want to have to go to bed without her thumb. I told her that we'd just have to start some new routines. I gave her a baby doll to snuggle with and her blankie. Then we decided to have some soft music playing (Bach) to help her calm down. It was a tape. She came to me when the tape stopped and I turned it over. I prayed with her and then kissed her goodnight again. When I came back to check on her, the tape had finished playing and she was fast asleep! I couldn't believe it!!! I really expected to lose lots of sleep so this was a huge blessing!! Thank you all for your prayers. Continue to pray for her because it is really hard to learn how to eat with these gadgets in her mouth. About the only thing that it easy for her is ice cream. But she's going to have to learn to eat more than that!

5 comments:

janiners said...

this is wonderful news! i am so glad the first night went well and will continue to pray for Little Lady. you all are doing great!

LiteratureLover said...

Me too! Thanks for praying.

heartsjoy said...

Ohh! I'm so glad! I tried to call but didn't get you so it is great to hear how well it went! She is being such a big girl! Have you tried soups?

SuperMom said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news :-)

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Hooray!!!