Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Miss

Today is my Little Miss' 11th Birthday! She is my firstborn and the little girl that gave me the title of Mom. I can't believe it's been 11 years already. She is full of life! The older she gets, the more fun we have. I love that she still loves dolls (the American Girl-like dolls). She loves to sew, make crafts, play games, entertain little children, knit and read. It's so fun to share books together. I have a reading buddy! :-) She is beautiful inward and out. I am so thankful to have her as part of my life!

4 comments:

SuperMom said...

Please give her a big hug from me! She is an incredibly special and wonderful young lady. Happy Birthday, Littl Miss! You are very loved :-)

heartsjoy said...

Loud singing
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birrrrtthday dearest miss
happy birthday to you!!! Oh yea, my son just reminded me that I should be writing this on her blog. Hee hee.

valiantdude said...

Happy Birthday Annoyed Princess! I hope you had a fun birthday!

janiners said...

Happy Birthday to Little Miss, our honorary Lucy. :-) You are an incredible and beautiful young lady, always full of surprises and smiles! :-)