Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fever/ Lost

My little Miss has had a fever all week since she got sick on Monday. It just keeps hanging on. Her fever has been high. We went to the doctor today because I was worried it was an infection. He tested her and then told me that it is still the virus but it's just effecting her differently than it did her little brother. As long as she is having fever she is contagious. So we're staying away from people until she's better.

Last night, my new favorite show, LOST, returned. FINALLY, an NEW episode. I was anticipating two long hours of pure Lost fever! I started watching it at 8:00 thinking it would go until 10:00. Unfortunately, the first episode started at 7:00. Argh!!!!! The ONE night that I could have watched two hours! After I got over my pity party I decided to be grateful that I at least got to see the last one. ;{

Daniel and Janiners, if you saw all of it, would you please fill me in? Sniff, sniff.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hey,

Don't know if you remember me or not (sister of Michelle) but I found you through her and have enjoyed catching up with you all a bit!

Sorry you all have been sick. We keep passing stuff back and forth too and I'm getting weary of it all as well.

Anyway, just wanted to say, "Hello."

LiteratureLover said...

Hey Megan, of course I remember you! I'm sorry that your family has been ill. That's no fun. It's good to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!

ValiantDad said...

I've had the fever virus all week with the dudette here as well -- no fun!

LiteratureLover said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry. I hope you get better soon.

LiteratureLover said...

Poppa, it really IS that interesting. And it has a lot of spiritual undertones. I've always wondered if LOST means...lost? I'm probably way off but it would be a unique way to share the gospel. And just so you know, it does NOT have Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson in it. But who knows? They keep adding characters! L