Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sister

My Sister.

She is the one that I tell all my details of a story to so that Hubby is spared the infinite details. She is the one that I can sing a song with and harmonize together like no other. She knows my weird quirks and promptly does the opposite. She makes me laugh until we cry. She is the one that I share deeply with until our brains hurt or my voice is maxed. She is the one I can stay up late with until the wee hours of the morning. She can make me angry but not for long. She is too good a friend to stay mad at. She reads my face and knows instinctively what I'm feeling. Sometimes she doesn't even need words to let me know she understands.

Right now she is visiting me from out of town along with her kids. At this very moment she is cleaning my kitchen while I put Little Mister down for a nap. Our kids are old enough now to play for hours together without interrupting us. I'm going to enjoy every moment of this week!

6 comments:

janiners said...

i love your sister and love just watching the relationship between the two of you! God has definitely blessed you two with an incredibly special friendship/relationship. i always wanted a sister and to be honest, Laura and Whitney are about the closest I've got! enjoy your time together! say hi to the glam gal for me! :-)

SuperMom said...

Ah, you two are so lucky to have each other!! So glad you are reunited :-)
Have a great girls' week ;-)
Love you!

ValiantDad said...

Glad ya'll can have that time together! Sure is quiet here! I even had some time to join the blogging world! Thanks for leading the way!

heartsjoy said...

AWWWWW, that is the sweetest and might I add Best blog you have written...ha!
You mean the world to me sis and I am equally as thankful for you. Warmhearts I think you can take some credit since you were so loving to us. Janiners and Supermom love and laugh with you two as well! ValiantDad thanks for being loving enough to let us come!! ;) Sweetest sis in the world thank you for letting us camp out here for a while. Your descriptions are so beautiful and do great justice in explaining how blessed we are! Thank you.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

I love your blog. I linked you to mine. Michelle R

LiteratureLover said...

Hi there! I haven't been checking my blog for a bit. I am excited about you two joining us! Thanks for your sweet comments.