Monday, January 09, 2006

Yuk Yuk

Well, it's really not the "funny" kind of yuk yuk. It's more like the "we are sick as dogs" yuck, yuck! My poor kiddos. Little Mister hit the dirt first today around dinner. He said he didn't want to eat but he wanted to lay down. Wha--? Then my little birthday girl told me that we shouldn't go to the movies tonight. She wasn't feeling very good. Uh-oh. I was glad she made that choice though. It turned out to be a wise one! I'll spare you the details. Anyway, I made Hubby go to the store to stock up on laundry detergent, Lysol, 7-Up, applesauce, bananas and popsicles. We're ready for a doozy of a week! YeeHaw!!


4 comments:

SuperMom said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I hope it wasn't me :-(

LiteratureLover said...

SM - We could have caught it anywhere. Don't worry about it.
WH - Hopefully, we will all be well by the weekend.

Little Mister had a really tough night. But he seems to be back to himself today. Little Miss is weak and tired but feeling better. They are watching a movie right now.

heartsjoy said...

Ohh, I'm sorry he had a rough night and that they are still recouping but I am glad they seem to be feeling better. How is little lady and you and hubby feeling?

LiteratureLover said...

So far so good.