Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I feel like a kid again. I'm home with my parents with all the sights and smells of where I grew up. It's good to be pampered and loved on. My kids are estatic about the fact that there is only one more day until Christmas. They had been counting down for the whole month! :-)

I got my hair cut on Thursday in anticipation of seeing all my friends and family. Well, instead of cut, I would say butchered! It is SO short. When I got home from my salon visit, both my girls commented politely on my haircut. Little Mister came into the room to tell me something and when he caught sight of me he wrinkled his nose and began to shake his head. The message was clear. But just in case it wasn't clear enough, he said, "Mom, you need to grow your hair back out!" Then his little face looked repulsed once more. Got it Baby. Fortunately, my Mom saved the day by highlighting it so the color gave it a little length.

I hope you all have a meaningful Christmas Eve. We will be spending ours with extended family. Afterwards, we'll come home to watch Santa on the radar and finish our night by reading the true Christmas story.

2 comments:

valiantdude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heartsjoy said...

Sis, I could not help but laugh about Caspians reaction. Nothing like "seeing" the truth instead of hearing it! laughing. I'm sorry she chopped it so much when you were just wanting it to be trimmed. I'm glad Mom was able to help. Hope you all are having a wonderful time! love you!