Thursday, December 29, 2005

Fifteen

Today is our fifteenth wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem that long ago. Our wedding day started out beautiful and then ended with an ice storm. The storm followed us all the way to our honeymoom spot. In the middle of the week, we had an accident where our car was tettering off the side of a mountain. We both escaped unharmed and our car was rescued without a scratch. Talk about a miracle!

I'll have to say that it's been a great analogy for the rest of our marriage. We've been through sunny times, icy times and even seen miracles happen in our midst. I thank God for giving me such an incredible life partner!

5 comments:

janiners said...

MANY HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS to the wonderful couple I've had the pleasure of calling friends since 1998. I remember when it was just you, your hubby, and your first daughter (I think that's right). WOW! I never get tired of hearing your wedding and honeymoon story. God's light surely shines in your marriage and lives. You all are a blessing and a never-ending encouragement and I love ya! Congratulations again!

SuperMom said...

WHAT???!!!! YOUR CAR WAS TEETERING OFF A CLIFF!!!??? Good Lord, woman!! Yet another newsworthy story that seemed to be left out of our conversations about dirty diapers and vomit. Amazing...

SuperMom said...

life partner? is he really a lesbian trapped in a woman's body? hhmmmm.... too wierd for me!

heartsjoy said...

laughing at crazed mom above! Happy Anniversary! Wow! 15 years.
p.s. how soon will I see your smiling face tomorrow!:)

LiteratureLover said...

Excuse me SM, by life partner I meant that my sweet husband and I partner together in life. Weirdo!

No,I have probably not told you about the cliff story. I will fill you in later.

HJ, I'm not sure of a time yet. But hopefully we'll be there before noon.