Friday, December 09, 2005

Opening Day!

Yes! The Chronicles of Narnia opens today! It's so exciting. However, I'm not going until tomorrow because we have large group going together. Little Miss is so excited that she's planning out her day tomorrow so that it will not seem so long until the movie.

I have the feeling of being in Narnia today with this cold winter about us. It is SO cold. I woke up several times last night shivering. Our room is the coldest room in the house. This morning it seems cozy so it must be a tad warmer outside.

To Narnia and the North!

2 comments:

janiners said...

You can tell Little Miss that I am so excited she is getting to come and watch Narnia with us tomorrow. I remember doing the same thing when I was growing up (and every now and then, still do :-) about planning out my days so it wouldn't seem so long when I was anticipating something. I keep thinking to myself today, "There are already people watching Narnia!" I'm getting pretty excited myself! Yeah for Narnia!

LiteratureLover said...

I'll tell her! :-) We are excited too!!